Ex Girlfriend Has a New Boyfriend - How to Get Rid of the New Guy
Author: Aileen Aragon
You just learned that your ex girlfriend has a new boyfriend and now you realize that you still love her. You want to get her back but it is not going to be easy. Why? She seems really happy with the new guy!
As you read this article you will find out how to get your ex girlfriend back even when she looks happy with her new boyfriend.
What should you do when your ex girlfriend is already dating another guy? We all know that rebound relationships can keep some people forget or skip bitter emotions that comes with breaking up. They are used to help broken hearts recover and move on.
If you think she is on a rebound relationship this only means that she still has deep feelings for you. And now she is in the process of emotionally escaping from what she truly feels. It is not important why you have broken up or who's fault the separation was.
Right now, what matters is that you still love each other. Remember, only relationships built and forged by true love can be saved. This will help keep your hopes up in trying to get her back.
Your girlfriend will try to do everything to forget you. If you are "goody-good guy" type, her new boyfriend probably is the "bad boy" kind of guy. She will try to be with someone who is entirely different from the kind of guy you are.
When this happens, it certainly will be in your favor. She may unconsciously be thinking of you and focuses her attention on you when she is with the other guy. And, it gives her a chance to figure out what she really wants and searches for.
You should also realize that she is doing this because she is "wanting" and missing something in your relationship. You can use the time she's with her rebound guy to improve yourself, your character and be suitable to whatever she is looking for.
Don't worry, she will not forget all about you. On the contrary, as she spends more time with this new guy she will start to notice his "unlikeble" characteristics. This in turn will start to make you look pretty good.
That's why it is important for you to remember not to crawl back to her right away. Let her miss you. The good side and even the bad side of you.
When your ex girlfriend starts to show any signs that she is interested to getting back with you, show her warmth in welcoming her back. This is exactly what you should do if you really want to get your ex girlfriend back from her new boyfriend.
To summarize, here are the steps you should take:
1. Do not try to convince her that she is better off without the other guy and you are the love of her life. Let her find true love on her own.
2. Say sorry for whatever you have done and mean it. After that, there is no need to apologize repeatedly.
3. Never make false promises that you will change according to what she wants. You are who you are and that's the reason why she fell in love with you. But don't forget that it is always better to have room for being a better person than who you are.
4. Never lose your self-respect. Simply put, definitely "NO" begging and pleading just to get her back. Never ask her if she wants to come back to you. Let her make the first move.
5. Don't despair and lose hope. The rebound relationship she is in right now is just a sign that there is actually hope. It is her way of trying to get over you and let go of the painful feelings that resulted from your break up.